$1176total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Inside StateroomGuarantee - Inside Stateroom means that you are guaranteed an Inside Stateroom. Category, location, and stateroom...
$1308total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Ocean View StateroomGuarantee - Ocean View Stateroom means that you are guaranteed an Ocean View Stateroom. Category, location, and...
$1516total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomFeatures two convertible lower beds Large sitting area Some with sofa bed and one upper bed ...
$1536total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View StateroomFeatures two convertible lower beds Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and large sitting area Some with...
$1908total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe VerandaFeatures two convertible lower beds Private balcony Some with sofa bed and one upper bed ...
$5667total per person Show cabin types
Celebrity SuiteFeatures two lower beds convertible to queen-size Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows Separate living...
- Features two lower beds convertible to queen-size
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows
- Separate living room with dining and sitting area
- Two entertainment centers with plasma-screen TVs and DVD
- Walk-in closet with vanity table, bath including whirlpool tub and glass-enclosed sitting area (connecting door to adjacent suite)
- Stateroom is 467 sq ft (no balcony)
Guarantee Inside Cabin - Category Z
Guarantee Oceanview Cabin - Category Y
Inside Stateroom - Category 9
Ocean View - Category 8
Ocean View - Category 7
Ocean View - Category 6
Ocean View - Category 5
Ocean View - Category 4
Deluxe Veranda - Category 2C
Deluxe Veranda - Category 2B
Deluxe Veranda - Category 2A
Celebrity Suite - Category CS
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emir. Depart: Wed, Apr 17, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Thu, Apr 18, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 18, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 3Muscat (Mina Qaboos)
Arrive: Fri, Apr 19, 2019 @ 11:00
Depart: Fri, Apr 19, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 4At Sea
Sat, Apr 20, 2019
Day 5At Sea
Sun, Apr 21, 2019
Day 6At Sea
Mon, Apr 22, 2019
Day 7At Sea
Tue, Apr 23, 2019
Day 8At Sea
Wed, Apr 24, 2019
Arrive: Thu, Apr 25, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 25, 2019 @ 22:00
Day 10Suez Canal
Arrive: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 @ 23:00
Depart: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 @ 00:00
Day 11Suez Canal
Arrive: Sat, Apr 27, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Sat, Apr 27, 2019 @ 13:00
Day 12At Sea
Sun, Apr 28, 2019
Arrive: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 @ 06:00
Depart: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 14Katakolon - Greece
Arrive: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Tue, Apr 30, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 15At Sea
Wed, May 1, 2019
Day 16Civitavecchia (Rome) Arrive: Thu, May 2, 2019 @ 05:00
Casual Dining Restaurant
Enjoy the same world-class cuisine Celebrity is known for in a more relaxed environment. You'll find yourself going back for more - but remember to save room for dessert. You'll find delectable treats you won't want to miss.
A latte and a flaky croissant in the Cova Café is a great way to start the day. Discuss your day's adventures over an afternoon expresso and sweet temptations or listen to classical music over a late night cordial.
- A bygone era comes to life in the Ocean Liners Restaurant. Reminiscent of the grand days of transatlantic cruising, Constellation's specialty restaurant boasts décor that pays homage to the Ile de France, famed for its innovative sense of European style.
- While the piano music softly plays, dinner companions enjoy world-class dining and the spectacular views from their table. The award-winning cuisine is always prepared from scratch with fresh ingredients.
Sports and Spa
- In the serene environment of this world-class spa, you can enjoy treatments including Thalassotherapy seawater baths and Rasul body care, featuring medicinal muds and an herbal steambath.
- The stage comes alive in the state-of-the-art theater with dazzling special effects and Broadway-style productions
- The Cinema offers a comfortable place for watching movies and is also ideal for business conferences. The centre's advanced capabilities include multi-lingual translation using a wireless transmitter and headsets, interactive audience keypads and multi-media audio/visual systems.
- In the fitness center you can meet with a personal trainer, take a fitness class, try resistance swimming pool or challenge yourself on the state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- With Lady Luck by your side, spin the roulette wheel or play the slot machines in tastefully decorated casino.
- The stunning foyer greets you with a spectacular onyx staircase, marble floors and the first panoramic ocean-view glass elevators at sea.
Bars and Lounges
- Adorned in mellow sophistication, Michael's Club is the perfect place to order your favorite cocktail and let yourself be entertained by the relaxing sounds of a baby grand piano.
- A collage of colorful light and pulsating sound, Reflections Lounge is the ideal place to dance the night away.
- The ideal meeting place, Rendez-Vous Lounge offers guests quiet niches and plush, comfortable seating. The lounges above overlook the Rendez-Vous dance floor stage.
- In the mood for a bit of bubbly? Then Champagne Bar is sure to have a vintage that satisfies. Maybe you prefer the perfect martini. If that's the case, then Celebrity's Martini Bar provides a sophisticated setting that lives up to the name of its signature cocktail.
- Accompanied by the calming strains of new age music, enjoy the warmth of a relaxing steam or treat your skin to the solitude found in a private sauna.
- Whether you desire a glimpse into the art of flower arrangement, a glorious memento for a loved one, or just some magnolia-scented solitude, the Conservatory-featuring the designs of Emilio Robba - is the perfect place to soak-in nature at its most beautiful.
- Spend the day by the Seaside Pool. Relax with a book, or have a bite at the grill. Enjoy the serenade of the music from the bandstand and dance your heart away on the dance floor. For a refresher, take a dip in the pool or rejuvenate in the whirlpool.
- Open to children ages 3-17, and supervised by fully trained youth camp staff, Shipmates Fun Factory offers plenty of games to play and activities to take part in.
From stem to stern and on every one of her 11 decks, she radiates the elegance and ambience one would find in a grand hotel. Constellation, the newest of the Millennium-class ships, boasts outstanding amenities, accommodations and services, all presented with the utmost taste and the inimitable Celebrity style. When you cruise on Constellation you are sure to desire everything and want for nothing.
- Vessel: Celebrity Constellation
- Year: 2002
- Beam: 105
- Cruising speed: 24
- Bars/Lounges: 7
- Crew: 999
- Gym: Speacial classes available
- Kids Club: For 4 different age groups
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 2,034
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Vessel: 2
- Whirlpool Spas: 6
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Art Auctions
- Basketball Court
- Dance Classes
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin
Celebrity Constellation - Deck Plans
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
Cruise code: CS15R023
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691