Departs: Wed, Feb 20, 2019
Arrives: Sat, Mar 9, 2019
Ports of Call
Sydney | Fiordland National Park(Scenic Cruising) | Dunedin (Port Chalmers) | Christchurch | Wellington | Auckland | Bay of Islands | Hobart | Port Arthur | Sydney.
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Andrea - Junior Cruise Consultant
"Stay offline and enjoy the cruise experience!! If its necessary there are Hot spots with free wifi on ports. Also remember to switch your phone to flight mode to avoid roaming costs!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$5984total per person Show cabin types
Britannia Obstructed Balcony StateroomCabins have an Obstructed Views from your Balcony. The obstruction will vary from cabin to cabin. At any time of...
$16750total per person Show cabin types
PenthousePenthouse Suites have been entirely redesigned to create more spacious and sumptuous suites – among the finest...
Britannia Obstructed Balcony Stateroom
Cabins have an Obstructed Views from your Balcony. The obstruction will vary from cabin to cabin.
At any time of the day your stylish stateroom, provides a welcome enclave of comfort and good taste. Wrap yourself in the soft bathrobe, ease into your slippers, then settle down to a film on your TV. Our turndown service sets the tone for a comfortable nights sleep. Guests dine at a reserved table for either early or late dining in the Britannia Restaurant.
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Dine at your reserved table in the beautiful Britannia restaurant at either 6pm or 8:30pm
- Bon Voyage sparkling wine
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Interactive TV with multi language film and music channels
- Refrigerator, safe and hair dryer
- Full bathroom with tiled floor and shower, with Penhaligons toiletries
- Soft terry bath robe & slippers
- King-size bed (converted to two single beds on request) with exclusive Sealy Cunarder Mattress
- 100% cotton bed linens and a Pillow concierge menu
- Nightly turndown service with pillow chocolate
- Daily shipboard newspaper
- Daily fresh fruit (on request)
- Writing desk with drawers and chair Cunard Stationary
- Sitting area with elegant armchair or sofa
- 220V 3-pin and 110V 2-pin Sockets
Penthouse Suites have been entirely redesigned to create more spacious and sumptuous suites – among the finest accommodation available at sea today. You will then be invited to luxuriate in a secluded haven of space, featuring a private balcony commanding impressive sea views, beautiful bathrooms with whirlpool baths, and your very own butler or concierge who can take care of any details, leaving you free to enjoy a perfect time.
- Personal butler and concierge service
- Bon Voyage champagne and chocolates on arrival
- Complimentary bar (stocked with your choice of spirits or wines and soft drinks)
- Mingle with your companions in the Courtyard, Grills Lounge or Grills Terrace
- Dine any time between 6.30pm-9pm at your reserved table in the world-renowned Queens Grill restaurant
- Alternatively dine in suite course by course from the Queens Grill restaurant menu
- Exclusive Afternoon Tea in the private Grills Lounge
- Pre-dinner canapésPriority embarkation, disembarkation and tender services
- King-size bed (converted to two single beds on request) with exclusive Sealy Cunarder Mattress, and choice of plush pillows from the Pillow Concierge Menu
- Full bathroom with tiled floor, bath and shower with Penhaligons toiletries
- Sitting area with elegant armchair and/or sofa
- Private balcony with fully glazed exterior, teak deck, teak handrail on top of the balustrade and balcony furniture (some specialist suites do not feature a balcony)
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Nightly turndown service with chocolate
- Fresh flowers and daily fresh fruit
- Space for your finest in the spacious walk-in wardrobe
- Personalised stationery and atlas
- Flat screen satellite TV with multi-language film/music channels, iPads and Bose iPod docking station
- Direct-dial telephone
- 220V British 3-Pin and 110V 2-Pin Sockets
- Daily Programme and daily shipboard newspaper
- Writing desk with drawers and chair
- Soft velour robes and matching slippers, 100% cotton bed linens and towels
- Separate hospitality unit with granite top and internally lit glass cabinets and built-in refrigerator
- Other essentials include: key code safe, hairdryer
- Air conditioning
- Binoculars on tripod
- Tea and coffee making facilities including illy coffee machine
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Sydney →
- Fiordland National Park(Scenic Cruising) →
- Dunedin (Port Chalmers) →
- Christchurch →
- Wellington →
- Auckland →
- Bay of Islands →
- Sydney →
- Hobart →
- Port Arthur →
Day 1Sydney Depart: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 2At Sea
Thu, Feb 21, 2019
Day 3Fiordland National Park(Scenic Cruising)
Arrive: Fri, Feb 22, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Feb 22, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 4At Sea
Sat, Feb 23, 2019
Day 5Dunedin (Port Chalmers)
Arrive: Sun, Feb 24, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sun, Feb 24, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Mon, Feb 25, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Feb 25, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Tue, Feb 26, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Feb 26, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8At Sea
Wed, Feb 27, 2019
Arrive: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 @ 21:00
Day 10Bay of Islands
Arrive: Fri, Mar 1, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 1, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 11At Sea
Sat, Mar 2, 2019
Day 12At Sea
Sun, Mar 3, 2019
Arrive: Mon, Mar 4, 2019 @ 06:30
Depart: Mon, Mar 4, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 14At Sea
Tue, Mar 5, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 16Port Arthur
Arrive: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 17At Sea
Fri, Mar 8, 2019
Day 18Sydney Arrive: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 06:30
Queen Elizabeth Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Queen Elizabeth Onboard Entertainment
Relive in modern glamour high society events of the 1930s and 1940s as you grace ornate rooms whose rich decor recalls the halcyon days when our first Queen Elizabeth ruled the waves.
Your entrance into this graceful realm is dramatic indeed, as you encounter the curved staircases, geometric patterns and spectacular artwork of the soaring Grand Lobby. Overlooking its stately grandeur is the two-tier Library, a calm haven of warm wood tones bathed in natural reading light and crowned with a fabulous leaded glass ceiling.
Opulent materials, luxuriant furnishings and art deco period flourishes create a stirring impression elsewhere on board, as you'll discover in the double height Queens Room. Here, sip afternoon tea beneath ornate cantilevered balconies and specially commissioned stained glass panels or waltz across the intricate wooden dance floor, gloriously illuminated by the magnificent chandelier.
- Vessel: Queen Elizabeth
- Year: 2010
- Beam: 106.00ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Onboard Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Refurbished: 2014
- All Main Meals Included
- Games Deck
- Internet Service
- Live Music
1 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Queen Elizabeth Walk Around"
As I am a Cruise Specialist with Cruise Republic I was offered the opportunity to experience this amazing ship for just a day. On the 25th February 2011 I was cordially invited onboard the Queen Elizabeth . On arriving at the Melbourne wharf I waited my turn to get onboard. Walking up the Gang Plank to the Foyer off the Queen Elizabeth and all you see is amazing golden colours and happy inviting staff waiting to take your cruise card to scan you onboard . We scanned on and we waited in the main Foyer which was AMAZING .To see and experience the lights, the new wood of the Grand Staircase, and the iconic painting off Queen Elizabeth. The grandeur off this ship is just amazing. We then started our walking tour off the ship, seeing every part off the ship from the Spa to the Casino and the pool, YOU wish that you could be apart of this amazing cruise. There is so much Cunard history within this ship I could very well say that it is a museum for the QE2. The art work, the decoration's, and the amazing architecture is sensational. We had a lunch onboard which was amazing. We had the choice between the Salmon and the Fish OMG it was to die for .... I could have asked for second's. The service was exceptional and there was nothing that I could fault. From them pulling the chair out to pouring me a sensational drop of the finest red wine. Sadly it came time to leave as I really wanted to stay onboard and be on the first World Voyage for the New Queen Elizabeth. I would highly recommend this cruise ship to anyone that wanted a 5 star experience it really is AMAZING, Cunard Line have outdone themselves yet again.Read more
Anonymous - Jun 2011
Was this helpful?
Queen Elizabeth Deck Plans
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? Call Us