Departs: Sun, Mar 3, 2019
Arrives: Thu, Mar 14, 2019
Ports of Call
Miami | Ocho Rios | Oranjestad | Cartagena, Colombia | Colon, Panama | Costa Maya, Mexico | Cozumel | Miami.
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Elmo - Cruise Specialist
"Travel while you're young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1763total per person Show cabin types
Fantastica Experience Balcony CabinBalcony cabins approximately from 17 sq.m to 42 sq.m.(* This size range includes both standard cabins and...
Fantastica Experience Balcony Cabin
- Balcony cabins approximately from 17 sq.m to 42 sq.m.(* This size range includes both standard cabins and cabins for guests with disabilities or reduced mobility,which are larger. )
- Double bed that can be converted into two single beds (on request).
- Air conditioning, spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower or tub, interactive TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar, safe.
Fantastica Experience fares offer all the benefits of ‘Bella’ plus a variety of extra privileges.
- Choose from prestigious cabins (including Super Family cabins where available) located on the upper decks, with easy access to lifts and lounges.
- Make use of the freedom to change your booking details if necessary, including guest names and departure dates: even cancellation is flexible.
- Enjoy 24-hour-a-day room service with free delivery and priority choice of dining times in the gourmet restaurants.
- Have fun with organised activities for children including foreign language games and Master Chef cooking sessions with staff.
- You can even earn MSC Voyagers Club points so that you can enjoy even more benefits on your next cruise.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Miami →
- Ocho Rios →
- Oranjestad →
- Cartagena, Colombia →
- Colon, Panama →
- Costa Maya, Mexico →
- Cozumel →
Day 1Miami Depart: Sun, Mar 3, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Mar 4, 2019
Day 3Ocho Rios
Arrive: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 4At Sea
Wed, Mar 6, 2019
Arrive: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 6Cartagena, Colombia
Arrive: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 7Colon, Panama
Arrive: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8At Sea
Sun, Mar 10, 2019
Day 9Costa Maya, Mexico
Arrive: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 10:30
Depart: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 @ 18:30
Arrive: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 11At Sea
Wed, Mar 13, 2019
Day 12Miami Arrive: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 @ 07:00
MSC Divina Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
MSC Divina Onboard Entertainment
Look out for MSC Cruises' new goddess of the seas. MSC Divina, named in honour of screen legend and MSC Cruises â€œgodmotherâ€ Sophia Loren, will be christened in Marseille in May 2012. Modelled on her sister-ships, MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia, she features some remarkable enhancements.
The gorgeous Infinity Pool in the aft of the ship, with its â€œbeach zoneâ€ adjoining the glass balustrade, offers a unique view of the ship's wake fading into the sunset. And if you're travelling in the expanded MSC Yacht Club, you can relax in style in the Top Sail Lounge.
Your cruise ship is your first and last destination each day. As well as a hotel, spa, sports club, shopping centre and entertainment complex, it should also be a place where you can enjoy a cosy coffee break, a quiet stroll or a romantic drink beneath the stars.
Does that sound too good to be true? Discover MSC Cruises' pioneering new generation of cruise ships, created together with MSC Cruises' award-winning partner, De Jorio Design International. On every vessel in MSC Cruises fleet, you'll find a unique and carefully crafted environment, a floating holiday destination to rival the best resorts in the world.
Experience the glamour of the past with all the comforts of the 21st century, thanks to the unique Italian style.
- Vessel: MSC Divina
- Year: 2012
- Crew: 1,388
- Onboard Currency: Euro
- Total Cabins: 1,751
- All Main Meals Included
- Infinity Pool
- Kids Club
- Whirlpool Bath