$1986total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Inside StateroomA Sail Away Inside stateroom guarantees an Inside stateroom or better! Your stateroom may be on any deck and...
$2299total per person Show cabin types
Inside StateroomThese staterooms include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Accommodates: 2 - 3 Total...
$2391total per person Show cabin types
Mid-Ship Inside StateroomLocated on higher decks near the fun, these staterooms feature two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and...
$2430total per person Show cabin types
Family Inside StateroomAn affordable family option, these staterooms include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and two bunk...
$3199total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Oceanview StateroomA Sail Away Oceanview stateroom guarantees an Oceanview stateroom or better! Please note that the view may be fully...
$3265total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Balcony StateroomA Sail Away Balcony stateroom guarantees a Balcony stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony...
$3525total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee Mini SuiteA Sail Away Mini-Suite stateroom guarantees a Mini-Suite stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your...
$3643total per person Show cabin types
Balcony StateroomEnjoy easy access to all the delicious dining and exciting activities on board from your stateroom that includes two...
$3773total per person Show cabin types
Connecting Balcony StateroomPerfect for families or groups, these staterooms offer adjoining stateroom options and include two lower beds that...
$3773total per person Show cabin types
Mid-Ship Balcony StateroomEnjoy easy access to all the outdoor fun on the top decks. Your stateroom includes two lower beds that convert to a...
$3812total per person Show cabin types
Family Ocean View StateroomPerfect for families, these staterooms are near the kids' area and include two single beds that convert to a queen,...
$3943total per person Show cabin types
Mid-Ship Mini SuiteLocated mid-ship with easy access to everything, these Mini-Suites feature two lower beds that convert to a queen,...
$4086total per person Show cabin types
Spa Balcony StateroomThe Spa Balcony staterooms feature tranquil spa décor and include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a...
$4178total per person Show cabin types
Connecting Mini SuitePerfect for groups for families together, these staterooms connect to another mini-suite or balcony stateroom....
$4243total per person Show cabin types
Aft-Facing Balcony StateroomThese staterooms include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and are aft-facing, so the view from your...
$4334total per person Show cabin types
Mini Suite with Large BalconyFeaturing a king-size bed, sofa bed and some include an additional bunk bed. With a private balcony, these...
$4465total per person Show cabin types
Spa Mini SuiteSpa Mini-Suites feature tranquil spa décor and include two lower beds that convert to a queen, oversized waterfall...
Guarantee Oceanview Stateroom
A Sail Away Oceanview stateroom guarantees an Oceanview stateroom or better! Please note that the view may be fully obstructed, partially obstructed, porthole or picture window. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Accommodates: 2
- Total Approx. Size: 160 sq. ft.
Guarantee Balcony Stateroom
A Sail Away Balcony stateroom guarantees a Balcony stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony may be fully obstructed or partially obstructed. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Accommodates: 3
- Total Approx. Size: 218 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 42 sq. ft.
Guarantee Mini Suite
A Sail Away Mini-Suite stateroom guarantees a Mini-Suite stateroom or better! Please note that the view from your balcony may be fully obstructed or partially obstructed. Your stateroom may be on any deck and assigned up to one day prior to embarkation.
- Accommodates: 2
- Total Approx. Size: 308 - 361 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 84 - 101 sq. ft.
Connecting Balcony Stateroom
Spa Balcony Stateroom
The Spa Balcony staterooms feature tranquil spa décor and include two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a single sofa bed, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness center, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Suite during regular Spa hours.
- Accommodates: 3
- Total Approx. Size: 218 - 234 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 42 - 58 sq. ft.
Connecting Mini Suite
Perfect for groups for families together, these staterooms connect to another mini-suite or balcony stateroom. Located mid-ship with easy access to everything, these Mini-Suites feature two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, sofa bed, some feature additional bedding for 1, and a private balcony. Some connect with M8, others with B8.
- Accommodates: 2-4
- Total Approx. Size: 249 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 42 sq. ft.
Spa Mini Suite
Spa Mini-Suites feature tranquil spa décor and include two lower beds that convert to a queen, oversized waterfall shower and multiple body spray jets, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness centre, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites during regular Spa hours.
- Accommodates: 3 - 4
- Total Approx. Size: 249 sq. ft.
- Balcony Size: 42 sq. ft.
Guarantee Inside Cabin - Category IX
Inside Stateroom - Category ID
Inside Stateroom - Category IC
Mid-Ship Inside Stateroom - Category IA
Family Inside Stateroom - Category I1
Guarantee Ocean View Cabin - Category OX
Guarantee Balcony Cabin - Category BX
Guarantee Mini Suite - Category MX
Balcony Stateroom - Category BF
Balcony Stateroom - Category BD
Connecting Balcony - Category B8
Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom - Category BC
Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom - Category BA
Family Ocean View Cabin - Category O1
Mid-Ship Mini Suite - Category MC
Mid-Ship Mini Suite - Category MA
Spa Balcony Stateroom - Category B9
Connecting Mini Suite - Category M8
Aft-Facing Large Balcony - Category B1
Mini Suite Large Balcony - Category M6
Spa Mini Suite - Category M9
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Seattle Depart: Sun, Aug 4, 2019 @ 15:30
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Aug 5, 2019
Arrive: Tue, Aug 6, 2019 @ 14:30
Depart: Tue, Aug 6, 2019 @ 23:00
Arrive: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 @ 20:15
Day 5Cruise Glacier Bay
Arrive: Thu, Aug 8, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Thu, Aug 8, 2019 @ 00:00
Arrive: Fri, Aug 9, 2019 @ 06:00
Depart: Fri, Aug 9, 2019 @ 13:00
Arrive: Sat, Aug 10, 2019 @ 19:30
Depart: Sat, Aug 10, 2019 @ 23:59
Day 8Seattle Arrive: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 @ 06:00
- The Manhattan Room - One of three Main Dining Rooms aboard Norwegian Bliss, The Manhattan Room is where guests can dance in style while listening to live music and enjoying specially curated modern and classic dishes made with the freshest ingredients. deck 7
- Savor Main Dining Room - Balancing classic favorites with unique new dishes, dining at Savor is a must. Offering you an extensive menu of deliciously fresh flavours along with chic and modern decor, visiting this Main Dining Room is always in style. deck 6
- Taste Main Dining Room - Serving a wide variety of cuisine, Taste also offers a stylish and contemporary atmosphere. Plus, with a menu that changes daily, Chef's Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, you'll experience a different culinary adventure with every visit to this Main Dining Room. deck 6
- The Haven Restaurant - (Private Access for Guests of The Haven Only) Savour an exclusive array of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a private restaurant serving the finest cuisine. Enjoy stunning vistas indoors or al fresco. deck 18
- Garden Café - Whatever you’re craving, chances are you will find it at the Garden Café. This complimentary, indoor restaurant serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner – and the floor-to-ceiling windows provide picturesque ocean views. In addition to a variety of entrées and side dishes, you’ll find our popular action stations featuring made-to-order omelets and waffles, an Italian pasta station, a carving station with freshly prepared meats sliced to your liking, grilled specialties, ethnic favourites, and a dessert area lined with sweet surprises. deck 16
- COCO’S - Come on by Coco’s because anytime is a good time to savour some chocolate. With savory chocolate pralines, crepes, coffees and more types of divine treats than days of your cruise, Coco’s is the sweetest spot in 678 Ocean Place. deck 6
- Starbucks® - Warm up for your glacier walk with a Caramel Macchiato. Grab a Teavana® Shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade to sip while lounging on a pristine Caribbean beach. Or recount the day’s excitement with your friends over Chai Lattes and a scone. Come on by Starbucks® to make your vacation even sweeter. deck 6
- Dolce Gelato - What better way to add to an exhilarating ocean walk along The Waterfront than with a delicious scoop of gelato? With so many flavours to choose from, all made fresh onboard, you may want to make it a double. deck 8
- The Bake Shop - Indulge your sweet tooth with decadent treats available à la carte, such as French macarons, chocolate pralines and cupcakes.
- Smokin' Hot BBQ & Hoppin' Live Music - Smoked over hickory, oak and pecan wood, all our meats are infused with delicious flavours – whether ribs, chicken or brisket. Tap your cowboy boots to the beat of live country music and dig into some authentic Texas BBQ. Whether cruising Alaska or the tropics, you’re only a short walk away from the smokehouse. deck 6
- Ocean Blue - Tastefully nautical and temptingly delicious, Ocean Blue is not to be missed for seafood lovers. Whether dining inside or oceanside on The Waterfront, enjoy fantastic vistas and fresh, locally-sourced seafood. Cruising Alaska? Savour fresh Alaska salmon. Island hopping The Caribbean? Scoop up some flavourful ceviche or grilled snapper. Add a little local flavour to your day at Ocean Blue. deck 6
- La Cucina - Enjoy the flavours of the Tuscan countryside al fresco alongside the sea, or indoors at tables with room for old friends and new. Dine on classic dishes where you can taste the freshness of every tomato used to make an exquisitely delicious sauce. Try a twist on a classic like lobster fettuccine, or keep it purist with a pasta carbonara. Just when you think you’re out, they’ll pull you back in with a toasty espresso and some macadamia nut ice cream. Delizioso! deck 8
- Food Republic - Travel somewhere new with every delicious bite at Food Republic. Savour a fusion of foods and cultures from around the globe. Travel to Peru to scoop up some ceviche. Jet away to Japan and try a new kind of sushi roll, or have a hearty helping of noodles from China. With a variety of familiar favourites and unique additions from around the globe, you can travel the world without ever leaving the ship. deck 8
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville® At Sea - Quit searchin' for your lost shaker of salt, it’s right here in Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea. Take a bite out of paradise with signature items like the Cheeseburger in Paradise. Sip on a Who’s to Blame Margarita. Or sit back and groove along to island-inspired live music at this a la carte dining venue. Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of Jimmy Buffett, this isn’t just a restaurant. It’s a state of mind. deck 17
- Cagney’s Steakhouse - Steak is the standard at our American-style steakhouse. Pull up a seat along The Waterfront and take your pick from premium cuts. Your mouth will water, so sip your favourite cocktail in anticipation. And don’t forget to order our made-from-scratch jumbo crab cakes and a side of our famous truffle fries. deck 8
- Teppanyaki - Flying egg. Onion volcanoes. Twirling knives. The sizzles and surprises never cease at our authentic Japanese hibachi restaurant. Sit around a lively shared table as a skillful chef slices, chops and grills steak, seafood and chicken on a large steel grill right before your eyes. Our chilled, sake-infused Wasabi Cocktail will have you flipping too. deck 6
- Le Bistro - Romance is in the air at our signature French restaurant situated toward the top of the ship among floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular views. Elegant interiors, crisp white linens and attentive servers make this an intimate dining experience. By the end of your meal, you might just be proclaiming c’est magnifique! deck 17
- Los Lobos - Bienvenido a Los Lobos, a premium Mexican restaurant celebrating traditional flavours with a modern twist. From handcrafted margaritas to carne asada marinated in guajillo chiles and tequila to Ibarra chocolate ice cream topped with dulce de leche sauce, the chefs at Los Lobos focus on the details and unique flavour combinations. deck 8
- Aqua Park - Slide into the time of your life. With two multistorey waterslides on board, Norwegian Bliss let’s you rush to adventure over and over again. Make it the best of three on Aqua Racer, our tandem waterslide at sea. And then get a thrill as you whoosh over the side of the ship on the double loop, Ocean Loops. Or call it a lazy day and lounge by the pools and hot tubs with a frozen drink in hand. However you like to make a splash, the Aqua Park is overflowing with excitement.
- Kids’ Aqua Park - They’ll splish. They’ll splash. They’ll definitely have a blast. Whether they want to zoom down a tube slide or get drenched by tipping buckets or water cannons, kids will have the best of times at our new interactive Kids’ Aqua Park.
Bars and Lounges
- The Cellars - Pull up a stool and take a Merlot for a swirl as you laugh with some of your closest friends. Pair your favorite vintage with some light bites from La Cucina, or elevate your wine IQ with programs meant for experts and novices alike at the Tasting Table. For four generations, the Mondavi name has been intimately linked with prestige winemaking in Napa Valley. And now, they’re bringing their best blends and unparalleled knowledge to The Cellars – A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar. deck 8
- Skyline Bar - Hit the jackpot in more ways than one at Skyline Bar. Nestle into plush interiors and take in the changing view. Our high-definition digital landscapes illuminate this cocktail lounge with ever changing moods. It’s the perfect spot to have a cocktail before dinner, meet friends after the show or just press your luck with bar-top poker screens that give winning at the bar a whole new meaning. deck 7
- Sugarcane Mojito Bar - Freshly muddled just the way you like, enjoy a refreshing mojito with friends – day or night. deck 8
- The Cavern Club - Pull up a chair in the legendary Liverpool club where the Beatles performed. Sip your Scotch Sour during an evening of good company and great music with a Beatles cover band. This is your ticket to ride down Penny Lane, perhaps in a Yellow Submarine. Don’t wish you’d experienced the magic yesterday. Come together tonight and get back to the groovy days with Norwegian. deck 8
- Maltings Whiskey Bar - Sit starboard, right alongside the sea where the view is intoxicating. Good times flow indoors, too. With a unique international variety of spirits, you can sip your way around the world without leaving your chair. deck 8
- The District Brew House - Settle in with your friends beside floor-to-ceiling windows and order one of more than 50 different bottled beers or any of the 24 draft beers on tap. Toast another awesome day with specialty cocktails. Scream your lungs out alongside live music. Or get a little wild inside the photo booth. What happens in The District, stays in The District. deck 8
- The Local - The Local offers classic American fare in a relaxed pub atmosphere 24 hours a day. With popular dishes like Chicken Pot Pie and Fish n’ Chips to daily dinner specials like Prime Rib, The Local has all your favourite comfort foods. So try a few of the many beers and catch a game on the two-story TV screen. deck 7
- A-List Bar - Between Los Lobos and Cagney’s Steakhouse, A-List Bar is the perfect spot to be the centre of attention or simply be at the centre of it all. Named after one of our famous A-listers, Andy Stuart, President & CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line, A-List Bar will shake up the night with hand-crafted margaritas and a seriously good time. deck 8
- Humidor Cigar Lounge - Bring your favourite whiskey cocktail from Maltings into Humidor to pair with a good smoke. With comfortable leather chairs and a fully-stocked humidor, this is the ideal setting to recline and connect with friends, both new and old. deck 8
- Mixx - Cocktails and conversations are always stirring at this hip modern bar located between Taste and Savor. Meet up for drinks with friends before dinner or swing by after to listen to some live piano. Mixx is the place to be seen!
- Spice H2O - Inspired by the renowned summer beach parties on the island of Ibiza, Spice H20 is an adult-only escape. By day, you can soak in hot tubs or sip cold cocktails from your reclined lounge chair. By night, it’s a whole different beat. Let loose and dance beneath the stars as vibrant images display on the huge video screen. deck 17
Our award-winning casino offers plenty of thrilling casino games for every type of player, whether you’re a beginner or regular at the poker table. Find your lucky seat at one of our many poker machines and in our non-smoking area. Or play in the big leagues with any number of table games. No matter what you prefer, there’s always a way for you to get lucky.
Entertainment - Shows and Performances
- Jersey Boys - “Oh, What A Night” is not only a hit song by The Four Seasons but also what you’ll be saying after an evening at the blockbuster musical, Jersey Boys. Journey from the gritty streets of Jersey to glamour and international fame as you follow the incredible true story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The band will rock your night with their timeless songs that include “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like A Man” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” Too good to be true? Not if you’re cruising aboard Norwegian Bliss!
- The Cavern Club - Pull up a chair in the legendary Liverpool club where the Beatles performed. Sip your Scotch Sour during an evening of good company and great music with a Beatles cover band. This is your ticket to ride down Penny Lane, perhaps in a Yellow Submarine. Don’t wish you’d experienced the magic yesterday. Come together tonight and get back to the groovy days with Norwegian.
- Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical - Travel back in time to January 16, 1919 – the eve of the Prohibition era – for a rip roaring good time with the interactive show, Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical. Set in world famous Madam Lulu’s New Orleans speakeasy, tantalizing madams will regale you with tales of bootleggers and some of the era’s most famous tunes that will have you dancing in the aisles. Savour five of your own Prohibition Era specialty cocktails, each with a modern twist, while enjoying an unforgettable night.
- Social Comedy and Night Club - A great night out always includes laughter and good friends. So you can bet on an awesome time at Social – Norwegian’s upscale venue that flows from comedy club to night club. Jump start the evening with two talented stand-up comedians that will loosen you up with lots of laughs. And then let loose on the dance floor as a DJ spins your favorite tracks late into the night.
We know a thing or two about letting the good times roll for everyone. And with our interactive Kids’ Aqua Park and fleetwide complimentary youth programmes – Splash Academy and Entourage – there’s excitement for all ages on board.
- Guppies - Hosted by an Early Years Coordinator, Guppies is perfect to for Norwegian’s youngest guests. Enjoy up to two hours a day of interactive parent-child activities, including sensory play, paining and more.
- Splash Academy - Your little ones will have a blast inside Splash Academy where they can enjoy creative play, sports and more. From themed activities to parties, our youth staff has a knack for this stuff. Or drop off the kids during supervised Group Sitting on port days or in the evening and make it a romantic night out.
- Entourage - Movies. Art. Music. Video games. Dance parties. Welcome to Entourage – a retreat for teens looking to have fun and hang out with people their own age. One thing’s for sure: absolutely, positively, no parents allowed.
Experience the latest trends in fashion, take home a souvenir designed by world-famous artist Guy Harvey, or stop by to shop for your favoite brands of liquor or cigarettes, all at the best tax and duty free prices.
There are plenty of ways to be pampered. Unwind in the Thermal Suite with a steam or a dip in the Vitality Pool. Check out the Salt Room. Chill out in our unique Snow Room. Or simply indulge in a hot-stone massage. You deserve it.
- Mandara Spa - Welcome to Mandara Spa. Start with a hot-stone massage, one of over 50 specialty treatments offered by our well-trained massage therapists. Then unwind in the Thermal Suite with a steam or a dip in the Vitality Pool. Within these tranquil walls, experience the Salt Room, a dramatic grotto surrounded with layers of body-cleansing salt crystals. Or work up a sweat in our Fitness Center. Feel like a million in a spa and fitness center that’s truly remarkable.
- Thermal Suite - Blow off a little steam in the dry sauna. Take a dip in the Vitality Pool. Enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders and back. Relax in a heated tiled lounger and ease all your worries away.
- Barber Shop - Whether it's a fresh shave or to trim up that haircut, the Barber Shop will keep you looking your best at sea.
- Salon Service - Take a little “me” time with a range of salon services like manicures, pedicures and facials.
- Massage Treatments - Choose from a wide variety of massage treatments, including hot-stone massages, seaweed massages, Swedish massages, even a Balinese remedy for stress relief!
- Fitness Center - Come and feel the burn at our state-of-the-art fitness center. Show off your moves during a high-energy Zumba® class. Feel totally zen during a Pilates session. Break a sweat while pumping some iron. Or seek inner peace with an ocean view yoga class. Staying fit has never been easier.
Sports & Fitness
- Race Track - See the ocean blur by as you take hairpin turns on the largest racetrack at sea. Get ready for a thrilling ride on this two-level competitive track while putting your driving skills to the test. Blue skies above and turquoise waters below! - Deck 19
- Laser Tag - Human colonisers have lost contact with Planet Earth. It’s up to you to find them while searching an abandoned spaceship in this fast-action experience at sea. Whether friends or family are joining you on this mission, the fate of the world is in your hands. - Deck 20
Custom-built for the spectacular, Norwegian Bliss features a revolutionary Observation Lounge for you to soak in every stunning moment, from bald eagles soaring over glaciers to dolphins splashing through warm turquoise waters. Come aboard and experience the best dining, entertainment and amenities at sea against a backdrop of unrivaled natural beauty. Whether you choose to go tropical or a little wild, there's one word to describe the experiences awaiting you on Norwegian Bliss.
- Vessel: Norwegian Bliss
- Year: 2018
- Beam: 136
- Cruising speed: 23
- Crew: 1,716
- Gross Tonnage: 167,800
- Passenger Capacity: 4,004
- Aqua Park
- Fat Cats Jazz & Blues Club
- 180-degree Observation Lounge
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical
- Race Track & Laser Tag
- Tony Award®-winning musical, Jersey Boys
Norwegian Bliss - Deck Plans
Cruise code: BLS-20190804-07-SEA-SEA
- Onboard Accommodation
- Government Tax
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (ages 2-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure until 10:30 pm during port days
- Meals in the complimentary dining venues
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard unless it’s part of a dining entertainment production
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691