Brazilian Rhapsody Cruise
11 nights on Insignia
Departs: Wed, Mar 4, 2020
Arrives: Sun, Mar 15, 2020
Ports of Call
Buenos Aires | Montevideo | Punta Del Este | Rio Grande | Porto Belo | Sao Paulo (santos) | Parati | Ilha Grande | Buzios | Rio De Janeiro.
- Free dining at all specialty restaurants
- Free and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- Free shuttle service from ship to city center in many ports of call – a daily value of up to $50 per guest
- Free and unlimited access to canyon Ranch spaclub® private spa terrace+
- Free room service dining 24 hours a day
Anny - Cruise Specialist
"To avoid the hassle of waiting in lines onboard, if possible, prebook all the activities and entertainment that you can in your Cruise Personaliser before you go!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$4511total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Oceanview StateroomWith the curtains drawn back and the ocean in full view, these spacious 165-square-foot staterooms, located on decks...
$5820total per person Show cabin types
Veranda StateroomLocated throughout deck 6, these handsomely appointed, 216-square-foot staterooms boast the most requested luxury –...
$6480total per person Show cabin types
Concierge Level Veranda StateroomThe term “concierge” evolved from a French phrase referring to the person who tended to visiting nobles. Treating...
Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
With the curtains drawn back and the ocean in full view, these spacious 165-square-foot staterooms, located on decks 4, 6 and 7, feel even more commodious. The custom-designed furnishings and stylish fabrics only add to the allure. Features include queen or two twin bed accommodations, spacious seating area, vanity desk and breakfast table. Category C1 staterooms are located in the mid section of deck 4 and in the forward sections of deck 6 and 7.
* Exclusive Tranquility Bed * Complimentary and extensive 24-hour room service menu * Twice-daily maid service * Plush cotton towels * Thick cotton robes and slippers * French-milled toiletries * Grohe handheld shower head * Handheld hair dryer * Full length mirror * Security safe * Writing desk and stationery * 20” flat-screen television with DVD and live satellite news and programming * Direct dial satellite phone and cellular service * Wireless Internet Access * 110/220 volt outlets
Located throughout deck 6, these handsomely appointed, 216-square-foot staterooms boast the most requested luxury – a private teak veranda. Watch the world sail by while comfortably seated outdoors, or relax on your comfortable sofa inside. Other conveniences include a vanity desk, breakfast table and choice of queen or two twin bed accommodations. Category B1 staterooms are located in the mid section of deck 6.
* Exclusive Tranquility Bed * Private teak veranda * Complimentary and extensive 24-hour room service menu * Twice-daily maid service * Plush cotton towels * Thick cotton robes and slippers * French-milled toiletries * Grohe handheld shower head * Handheld hair dryer * Full length mirror * Security safe * Writing desk and stationery * 20” flat-screen television with DVD and live satellite news and programming * Direct dial satellite phone and cellular service * Wireless Internet Access * 110/220 volt outlets
Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
The term “concierge” evolved from a French phrase referring to the person who tended to visiting nobles. Treating guests royally is also the guiding principle behind the design of our Concierge Level Staterooms (A1, A2 and A3) in preferred locations on deck 7. These beautifully decorated 216-square-foot staterooms mirror many of the luxurious amenities found in our Penthouse Suites, including a private teak veranda, flat-screen television, plush seating area and spacious closet. Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of these extraordinary staterooms. Category A1 staterooms are located in the mid section of deck 7.
Concierge Level Privileges (In Addition to Receiving All Stateroom Amenities)
- Priority noon check-in and early embarkation with priority luggage delivery
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant and shore excursion reservations
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- New for 2013! - Exclusive discounts on internet usage plans
- New for 2013! - Complimentary iPad® available for your enjoyment onboard+
- Bulgari toiletries
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on your veranda
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation++
+Internet usage rates apply ++Certain limitations apply
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Buenos Aires →
- Montevideo →
- Punta Del Este →
- Rio Grande →
- Porto Belo →
- Sao Paulo (santos) →
- Parati →
- Ilha Grande →
- Buzios →
- Rio De Janeiro →
- Rio De Janeiro
Day 1Buenos Aires Depart: Wed, Mar 4, 2020 @ 21:00
Arrive: Thu, Mar 5, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 5, 2020 @ 19:00
Day 3Punta Del Este
Arrive: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 4Rio Grande
Arrive: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 @ 12:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 @ 19:00
Day 5At Sea
Sun, Mar 8, 2020
Day 6Porto Belo
Arrive: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 7Sao Paulo (santos)
Arrive: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 @ 19:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 @ 19:00
Day 9Ilha Grande
Arrive: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 @ 18:00
Arrive: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 11Rio De Janeiro
Arrive: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 @ 08:00
Day 12Rio De Janeiro Arrive: Sun, Mar 15, 2020 @ 00:00
Insignia Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Insignia Onboard Entertainment
Insignia radiates her own unique warmth and character. Her distinctive personality shines through from the moment you first step into her newly redesigned, neo-classical lobby or Toscana, resplendent in rich new fabrics and furnishings that reflect the charisma of Tuscany. Insignia boasts decks and verandas graced with the finest teak and exquisite custom stone and tile work. To ensure the elegance shines throughout the entire experience, there is all new Villeroy & Boch china, the finest silver and crystal, and a distinctive museum-quality art collection that is an eclectic melding of traditional and contemporary, with a touch of whimsy.
- Vessel: Insignia
- Year: 1998
- Beam: 83.50ft
- Cruising speed: 18kn
- Passenger Capacity:
- Whirlpool Spas:
- All Main Meals Included
- Fitness Track
- Spa & Fitness
Insignia Deck Plans
Cruise code: INS200304
- Complimentary drinks (non-alcoholic); Gratuities; Shuttle Service to Ports City Centres; Fine Dining and more
- OLife Choice: FREE Unlimited Internet, PLUS select one from: FREE House Beverage Package or 4 FREE Shore Excursions or or a Shipboard Credit.
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? Call Us