Ports of Call
Cape Liberty (Bayonne) | Boston | Portland (Maine) | Bar Harbor | Halifax | Saint John | Cape Liberty (Bayonne).
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Elmo - Cruise Specialist
"Travel while you're young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$7838total per person Show cabin types
Grand SuiteBedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King*, and separate dressing area with entrance to...
$13940total per person Show cabin types
Royal Loft SuiteOne bedroom, two bathrooms, sleeps up to 6. Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic views. On main level, open...
- Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King*, and separate dressing area with entrance to bathroom. Full bathroom with tub, two sinks and second entrance that opens to living room. Living room with sofa that converts to double bed, entertainment center, and writing desk. Private balcony with seating area and private dining. Sleeps up to 4. (351 sq. ft., balcony 109 sq. ft.)
*A Royal King measures 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long.
Royal Loft Suite
- One bedroom, two bathrooms, sleeps up to 6. Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic views. On main level, open living/dining room with dry bar and sofa that converts to double bed. Separate media room with sofa that converts to queen bed and full bath with shower. Large private balcony with whirlpool and dining area. Master bedroom on second level has two twin beds that convert to Royal King and a private bath with a soaking tub, shower, two sinks and bidet, plus private balcony with dual whirlpool tub. Separate dressing area. (1,640 sq. ft., main level balcony 415 sq. ft., main level side balcony 109 sq. ft.; upper level side balcony 89 sq. ft.)
* A Royal King measures 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Cape Liberty (Bayonne) →
- Boston →
- Portland (Maine) →
- Bar Harbor →
- Halifax →
- Saint John →
- Cape Liberty (Bayonne)
Day 1Cape Liberty (Bayonne) Depart: Thu, Oct 4, 2018 @ 16:00
Day 2At Sea
Fri, Oct 5, 2018
Arrive: Sat, Oct 6, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Oct 6, 2018 @ 19:00
Day 4Portland (Maine)
Arrive: Sun, Oct 7, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Oct 7, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 5Bar Harbor
Arrive: Mon, Oct 8, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Oct 8, 2018 @ 18:00
Arrive: Tue, Oct 9, 2018 @ 11:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 9, 2018 @ 20:00
Day 7At Sea
Wed, Oct 10, 2018
Day 8Saint John
Arrive: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 @ 23:59
Day 9At Sea
Fri, Oct 12, 2018
Day 10Cape Liberty (Bayonne) Arrive: Sat, Oct 13, 2018 @ 07:00
Anthem Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Anthem Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
There's only one word that can possibly sum up the second ship in our Quantum class, Anthem of the SeasSM: WOW! Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you'll find onboard. Plus, we've enlisted celebrity experts in fields such as design, sports & fitness, entertainment and others to be part our QuantumSM Experience Advisor program to work hand-in-hand to provide their expertise to help shape interior design, key amenities and activities. By taking a quantum leap forward with the second ship in our Quantum class, we're holding ourselves up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
- Vessel: Anthem Of The Seas
- Year: 2015
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Adults-only Solarium
- Jogging Track
- North StarSM
- Rock Climbing Wall
1 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Amazing Anthem Of the Seas"
Ive cruised many a times before but this has been by far the best cruise experience for my family. This cruise is huge and is changing the whole game and age of CRUISING. The activities and the spectacular shows were just out of this world. Bumper cars, gondola, IFLY simulator on a cruise! and to top if off, Caribbean is such an experience, culturally and visually. Each island or country has a vibe of its own. Lovely people and different food exposures have given our kids and us such indept knowledge of people in these countries. We swam with stingrays in Grand Caymen, we climbed up one of the most beautiful waterfalls - Dunns River falls in Jamaica and visited their famous pirate caves - Green Gotto Caves. In Haiti, we visited Royal Caribbean's own island Labadee and got to drive our own rollercoaster off the top of a very steep hill. Yes, you read it right, we had to control and drive it. This cruise was the best so far and to top it off, the service we got from Cruisesalefinder while booking it was just exceptional. Verity has always been booking us and she is so friendly and yet very professional and passionate about her work. Thank you guys for such a memorable experience. Tabu - mum of 6 year old twinsRead more
Tabassum M - Dec 2016
Was this helpful?