Best Of Japan Cruise
7 nights on Spectrum Of The Seas
Departs: Tue, Jul 16, 2019
Arrives: Tue, Jul 23, 2019
Ports of Call
Shanghai (Baoshan) | Kyoto (Osaka) | Kobe | Tokyo (Yokohama) | Shanghai (Baoshan).
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Aurora - Cruise Specialist
"When cruising you should unplug. Cruising offers a totally different experience so take it all in. Keep yourself free from distractions and stay present to not miss out on surprises happening simultaneously while on your voyage. In any case though, if one really has the FOMO (fear of missing out), internet is available on board most ships so you should check out the variety of internet packages available. "
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1638total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom with Virtual BalconyInterior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling,...
$1638total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomInterior Stateroom (165 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size). Stateroom: All...
$1739total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with...
$1766total per person Show cabin types
Large Ocean ViewTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, full bathroom, plus...
$1839total per person Show cabin types
Obstructed Deluxe Balcony StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with...
$1893total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Balcony StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches whide by 82 inches long, full bathroom and...
$1934total per person Show cabin types
Spacious Balcony StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with...
$2221total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balcony
- Interior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations. Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom. (166 sq. ft.)
Interior Stateroom (165 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size). Stateroom:
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Shanghai (Baoshan) Depart: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 @ 16:30
Day 2At Sea
Wed, Jul 17, 2019
Day 3Kyoto (Osaka)
Arrive: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 @ 22:00
Arrive: Fri, Jul 19, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Jul 19, 2019 @ 15:00
Day 5Tokyo (Yokohama)
Arrive: Sat, Jul 20, 2019 @ 11:30
Depart: Sat, Jul 20, 2019 @ 23:00
Day 6At Sea
Sun, Jul 21, 2019
Day 7At Sea
Mon, Jul 22, 2019
Day 8Shanghai (Baoshan) Arrive: Tue, Jul 23, 2019 @ 07:00
Spectrum Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Spectrum Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Discover a Far East adventure full of new feats and firsts on Spectrum of the Seas?, the first of the Quantum Ultra Class ships. From high-flying virtual reality thrills in the Sky Pad? and custom juice drink creations crafted by robots at the Bionic Bar®, to revolutionary Golden Suites accommodations with exclusive amenities like private dining rooms, lounges and a Solarium. Not to mention karaoke performances in your own private 3D cinema in the brand new Ultimate Family Suite.
- Vessel: Spectrum Of The Seas
- Year: 2019
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Adults-only Solarium
- Bumper Cars
- Dynamic Dining
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Sky Pad
- VitalitySM Spa
Cruise code: SC07I129
Up to $100 Onboard Credit
- Receive up to $100 onboard credit per cabin. May not apply to all cabin categories.
- This is a Culturally Enriching cruise. The majority of passengers and many crew members will be from the region where you will be sailing. Onboard activities, entertainment, and dining will reflect regional tastes; and local customs, practices and languages will be predominant onboard (although English will always be spoken by the staff and crew).